- Executive Assistant in personal and business capacity, which included handling petty cash, travel arrangements, marketing, social media and events. ~ Executive Personal Assistant to Jenny Le Roux at Habits in Claremont.
- Gathered information to gain an intrinsic understanding of our client’s business and the sector in which it operates. Sourced top talent by thoroughly understanding the recruitment requirements of our clients and thoroughly screening our candidates. ~ Recruitment Consultant at Taudata Consultants, Cape Town
- Managed the CEO office, maintaining a high standard of confidentiality, providing leadership and coaching to staff from Executive to Assistant level. ~ Secretary to the Board of Directors / Executive Assistant to the CEO at Qatar Foundation and MEEZA (A Qatar Foundation Joint Venture) , Doha, Qatar
- Project managed the development of the MEEZA brand and collateral and played a key role in creation of marketing material and the MEEZA website.
- Project managed the development the HR Manual, Job Descriptions and various policies, procedures and work flows across the organisation.
- Project managed the Board level Reporting, standardization of templates and managed the monthly reporting cycle for the Board of Directors.
- Recruitment for start-up, including various interviews and liaison with recruitment agencies.
- Developed the Operations and Governance Manuals.
- Managed all office activities including leadership of secretaries in the Directorate. ~ Executive Assistant to the IT Director at the Doha Asian Games Organising Committee (DAGOC), Doha, Qatar
- Produced regular project status reports to communicate project status to relevant parties across the organisation.
- Designed and maintained the social websites, and assisted with communication on various social media to the South African Community in Qatar (SASCOM) and Oman (SAGO), including liaison with the South African Embassies in both Qatar and Oman, and assisted with arranging social events on a volunteer basis.
“Liezel is the person you need to sort out your executive office and make it run like a Swiss watch. She sees and takes into account all the subtle details to let you focus on your decision making. She will always be one step ahead of you.” ~ Jaouad Alkhaliki, Ph.D. – Bold Decision Maker and Global Strategist Technology Executive
“Liezel is passionate about doing the best job possible. She was an ambassador for MEEZA going above and beyond to ensure that the work she performed exceeded expectations. She was dedicated to fulfil any task with her drive to ensure that the business was reflected in a professional manner. Liezel is self–motivated, highly productive and has never ending energy that motivates a team to make certain that business targets are met.
She rose to the challenge of a fast paced, rapid growing business to assist in developing processes and structures within the organization. Due to her Leadership Skills and Project Management abilities, Liezel adds value to each team that has the pleasure to work with her.” ~ Vicky Brannon worked directly with Liezel at MEEZA QSTP-LLC
“Liezel is an amazing person, inside and outside the professional world. She is super energetic and loyal to her job. There is nothing more important to her than achieving success at what she does. She puts her maximum effort and achieves it in no time.
She has always been so helpful and so smart at what she does. She is a great leader and I believe she can lead up an army! She is honest, hard worker, and very professional. I learned so much from her!“ ~ Susana Awad – Administration Assistant, Qatar Foundation
MS Office Productivity Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign)
Read more about my experience in: