- Project managed all aspects of Europa International’s start-up operation in Qatar, including all legal and logistical coordination. Worked on Business Plan development, marketing research, business development and marketing approach.
- Project managed all aspects of the MEEZA start-up operation, including the development of the MEEZA brand and collateral. This included the development of the HR Manual, Job Descriptions and various policies, procedures and work flows across the organisation, as well as Board level Reporting and standardization of templates.
- Project managed various volunteer staffing requirements for the IT Directorate during the Doha Asian Games (DAGOC).
- Project managed, negotiated and communicated all aspects of various new website developments and ongoing maintenance, including change management with various stakeholders.
- PMP certified (Member ID: 1210923)
“Liezel is a proven high value asset to MEEZA. She is methodical and yet creative, diligent and yet agile to complete projects. She has a winning attitude that embraces all challenges and encourages teamwork. Proven to be a leader with peer delegation, and manages executive deliverables to keep the business performing. As the executive’s focal point for business planning and performance management, she single handedly drove her team to meet every target deadline set over a three year period, rarely is this achieved.” ~ Scott E. MacKenzie – CEO, MEEZA / IT Director & Support Services Director, Qatar Foundation
“Liezel is an outstanding employee. Highly motivated, very professional, hard working and strives hard for results.
Liezel is a charming ambassador to any organisation, loyal to her manager, handles highly confidential with complete trust, is well respected by her colleagues and a pleasure to work with.” ~ Paul Maidens – Senior Client Partner at Infor
MS Office Productivity Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign)
Read more about my experience in: